Thursday 2 September 2010

The Girl Who Was On Fire

I might be behind, but I am starting the book trilogy Hunger Games.  I read the first book tonight and as soon as I read that Katniss had her nails painted as fire in preparation for the games, I knew I had to recreate for the blog.  This book is amazing.  My stomach is in knots and I have been even more convinced that I would never do good as a soldier or in war.  To hunt and be hunted sounds absolutely horrible.  Either way, I am hooked.  I am on fire for these books and am excited to start the next one as soon as it lands in my hands!




I first painted my nails with two coats of China Glaze Jamaican' Out.  Then I layered the following colors for the flames: Sun Worshipper, and Solar Power.  Black accent was So Easy Stripe Rite.  Over the whole look I sponged In Awe Of Amber.  I used two coats of Seche Vite for extra shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment