Friday 10 September 2010

How to pigment fade Konad polishes

Hi everyone!
Have you ever been disappointed in Konad polishes? I've been.
I bought Konad Pastel Green and Psyche Pink special polishes, but surprise!
They were almost invisible on nails. Beautiful colors in the bottle, but faded on nails.
I read somewhere that adding eyeshadow in the fade Konad special polish will help.
So I said, why not to try? I have nothing to loose, anyway.

What I did:

1. I scratched a green eyeshadow using a pencil.

2. After I put the eyeshadow dust on a piece of paper.

3. Put the dust in the bottle.

4. Close the bottle and mix it.

Repeat this steps until you get the color that you want.

What I got:

The same thing I did with the Psyche Pink:
Very little difference with the pink :(


What do you think about this?
Did you try this technique?
I'm curious what will this look like on nails.

Thanks for reading!
Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment