Monday 27 September 2010

ELF Matte Finisher

Hi,
Last days I saw a matte top coat in a romanian online store (ELF) and I was verry
happy about this because there is not another brand of matte top coat
here in my country.
I wasn't expecting for very much from it because of the price of just 2$.

\

It really is a top coat that instantly transforms a shiney polish into a matte one!
You can apply it very good with the nice brush that it has.
It dryes very fast after applying.

Here are some nail polishes with Matte Finisher above:

The last 2 nails are just with the red nail polish applied, and the first with the top coat.

You can see this mauve polish without the matte top coat here.

The top coat really is awesome! I'm in love with this. I think you'll se a lot of matte manicures in the future. I'm so happy that finaly I got a matte top coat. It's a very good choice if you don't have China Glaze, Essie, Essence or other brands like this in your country.

Thanks for passing by and have an awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment