Wednesday 26 December 2012

Presents nail art

Hi,
Today I'll show you my last Christmas themed manicure this year. As presents are being offered at this time,  I decided to wrap my nails, too. I started with two coats of Illamasqua -Kink and then, using a gold nail polish, I stamped the design from m65 Konad plate. After that, I took a thin brush and created two red lines on each nail. The nail polishes used were Illamasqua -Alarm and Astor -060 Iconic Red. Finally, I applied the Konad -Special Top Coat. What do you think?


 A halogen light lamp was waiting under my Christmas tree, so I finally made my first highlight box. I followed Chalkboard Nails' very easy tutorial and I managed to to this. Hopefully, the quality of my pictures will improve from now on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment