Wednesday 19 December 2012

Holiday Lights

I feel better writing this post.  I always have the best intentions to keep you updated, but then fall woefully behind in posting.  But now I got you six new manicures for the holiday season, and if I'm a really good girl, I'll get my Christmas manicure up and out to you as well (course I have to create it yet, but I have some ideas!)  I love the look of this manicure and was worth using most all of my oblong, colored gems.  The hand painting was a bit tedious, but I'm happy with the results.  I really tried hard to capture the fact that even if these lights don't actually plug in and light up, in the right light, they almost look like they do.





I painted three coats of Zoya Harley and then added the gems.  Once dried, I mixed Zoya Edyta and Yara for the strand.  I used Seche Vite as my top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment