10. Mermaid: You know glitter is my go-to. This one was the right combination of duochrome, shine and girly perfection.
9. Spangled Stars: It was fun to find the stripe design under the solid color.
8. String Of Pearls: I liked that this manicure was just a quick inspiration that turned out to be a pretty design.
7. Satin Flowers: This was one of my best use of stamps. I love the multi-colors in the stamp.
6. And May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor: First, love Hunger Games. This was so fun to find names, make some up and have my own reaping.
5. Hint of Lemon: I really slacked on the water marbling this year. Love the highlighter pop!
4. Holiday Lights vs Winterscape: It's a tie. I don't want to put two holiday manicures as separate numbers, so I'm putting them together. Of my holiday manicures these were my fave.
3. Halloween Night: I was obviously into scenes on my nails this year. This was so fun and creepy for Halloween.
2. Dots The Best: Super simple, very pretty. Loved the contrast in colors.
1. Tye Dye: Just a perfect summer manicure. Bright, fun and totally me!