Monday 5 November 2012

Velvet nails

Hi,
Today I'll review the velvet powder from Born Pretty. Many of you might have heard
of velvet manicure, or cashmere nails, which have become a trend lately and I've been
very willing to try it. Born Pretty offers you the possibility to have coloured velvet nails
for only $7.99, which is actually very cheap. They have a range of nuances and they
ship them free, internationally. I also have a surprise for you, please use ASJ61
cuppon code for a discount on any order on their website.
I got the orange one, which actually has beautiful reddish reflections. In my opinion,
it is perfect for fall or winter and it will attract every eye on your manicure.


I got it in a cylindrical pack, with a king of big tweezers included and a thin brush
to remove the surplus. I started with two coats of a close shade of orange and,
while it was still wet, I applied the flocking powder using the tweezers.

 If you wonder what would happen to your manicure after washing your hands,
the answer is: nothing! I had this concern too, but after wetting and wiping them
with a towel, they were just like before.

All in all, I like this product and I'd like to try other colours, too. 
What do you think? Have you tried them yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment