Tuesday 27 November 2012

How to create balloons on nails in 3 easy steps

Hi,
Today I'll show you my colourful balloon nail art which I very easily created.
If you like this manicure, keep reading for the tutorial.

Step 1 
Paint all your nails a white base colour. For this, I used Illamasqua -Scorch. After 
they have dried, apply french manicure tips on all of your nails, exactly the way I did. 

Step 2 
Chose different nail polish colours to paint the part above the tape. Wait until 
they have dried. The nail polishes I used (from left to right): Illamasqua -Faux pas, 
Astor #070, Illamasqua -Radium and Sinful Colors -Timbleberry. 

Step 3 
Remove the tape and create a thin line under each balloon with the colour
you used for that nail. Also, paint a grey or black wavy line. Use a nail art brush for this. 
Finish with a clear top coat. The nail polish I used for creating the line is called Zoya -Kelly.

What do you think? Are you going to try them?

No comments:

Post a Comment