Wednesday 14 November 2012

Konad Addict Bingo

Hi,
I have a game for you today and you're going to play Konad Addict style.
It's bingo - not real bingo - but you can have fun with it. You may recognise
my manicures there, the ones I like the most and I assume they are your 
favourites, too. If you want to find out more about them, click on the image 
and there will be a little description and the link to the original post for each.
You win when you get a full line. If you want to entertain yourself, you might
try playing without getting a full line. My record is 18 and I'd like to find out
what is yours. 
Do you like Konad Addict Bingo?

This game was created by Chat Mag Bingo for Konad Addict and its readers.
However, if you ever want to play real bingo, visit their site.

No comments:

Post a Comment