Sunday 16 October 2011

Hanging Spider

Thank goodness for Bundle Monster and Konad for making quick, fun Halloween manicures possible! I knew I wanted to do a spider this year and thought a dangling spider would be a fun concept. The photos aren't exactly true to color, but just know that it was a great neon orange: my flash pictures are more on the yellow side and my side photo isn't neon enough. Think somewhere in between!





I had to so some layering to make this color scheme possible and so I first painted two coats of China Glaze Peachy Keen for a good opaque base and then painted two coats of China Glaze Sun Worshiper on top, but still had a few spots I wasn't happy with, so an addition of one coat China Glaze White Cap brought everything together. I used Special Konad Polish in Black with Bundle Monster plate BM13 and Konad image disk m28. For the line dangling the spider, I free handed the line with Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Midnight in NY. Finally I used one coat of Seche Vite to seal the look and finish the manicure.

No comments:

Post a Comment