Sunday 16 October 2011

Glowing Cat Eyes

really wanted to do cat eyes this year and was so happy I had purchased my Layla Magneffects, because they made the perfect, real-life looking eyes! Enjoy, just beware of the black cat that crosses your path!
Sun:


Flash:



Sun:



I painted three coats of China Glaze Liquid Leather I used a coat of Essie Matte About You to matte the look. Once completely dry, I taped off the top lid of the eye and painted one coat (and then magnetized) both Layla Magneffects in Blue Grey Flow 03 and Golden Bronze 09. Around the outside of the blue eye I painted a rim of Zoya Jo and around the rim of the golden eye I painted a rim that was a mix of equal parts OPI Golden Rules and China Glaze Cyperspace. I added the iris with China Glaze Liquid Leather and atop the eyes I glossed them with Seche Vite

No comments:

Post a Comment