Sunday 30 October 2011

Halloween Double Water Marble

I knew I wanted to do a water marble with Halloween colors. I also had bought glow-in-the-dark polish. I thought it would be cool to do a double marble with glow-in-the-dark polish for the top layer, but when I went to try and marble with the glow-in-the-dark polish, it did not work at all to marble with.  However, I didn't want to give up, but it's evident by the pictures from the pictures, I should have given up with the polish.  So, this is barely a glow-in-the-dark miniature, however I like double marble look anyway and the end result turned out pretty nice.

Right Hand:

 Left Hand:

No Glow....


For the base color, I painted two coats China Glaze White On White. The base marble used China Glaze White On White and China Glaze Liquid Leather. The top marble used China Glaze Papaya Punch, China Glaze Liquid Leather and Piggy Polish Nocture-nail. The entire manicure was coated with one coat Seche Vite.

No comments:

Post a Comment