Monday 21 February 2011

Vacation Manicures

I'm back! Had a wonderful time on vacation--it was warm, relaxing, refreshing! I told you I brought my nail polish with me. I was also lucky enough to come across a Sally's Beauty Supply in Mexico. Of course I had to check it out! They had so much more nail art supplies and decals than any of the stores I frequent. I wanted to buy them all, but I restrained myself by only purchasing a few.... They also carried the brand Color Club (which I have heard lots about, but up until now never owned) so I bought two colors. It was fun! Anyway, it's great to be home with all of my tools. Here are some of the pictures I captured of nails; the pics aren't that great, but you get the idea!




Green Crackle: Three coats of China Glaze In The Lime Light and one coat of OPI Black Shatter. I coated the manicure with China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat.

An Ocean Life Threesome: Coral color is China Glaze High Hopes, Pink is Color Club Peppermint Twist, Blue is Factory Girl. I used various stickers from Cina Under The Sea for all the nails plus China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat .

Pink Flowers: Three coats of China Glaze Ahoy and nail decals from Siena Diamond Nails (I can't find the exact link to the flowers, but here is the company's site.) China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment