Friday 11 February 2011

Sunsets at the Ocean

Alright! So it's time for vacation and as I sit here at the airport, I'm going to finish this post! I decided since the best part about going to a warm destination when you live in The Land of 10,000 Fozen Lakes, are ocean views and sunsets over said ocean. Thus, I decided to marble one hand in homage to my natural habitat--the water, and the other to the amazing sunsets that are best seen over it. In the end the two hands don't really match in color scheme, but ultimately they go together! So as I say "adios", enjoy the view!





I don't have the time to link to all my polishes, but for your reference, I first painted two coats of Zoya Harley on all ten fingers. The Ocean marble colors: China Glaze Swing Baby, Frostbite & Zoya Charla. Sunset marble colors: Zoya Jolene & Harley, China Glaze Peachy Keen & Secret Peri-Wink-Le. I coated the finished marble with two coats of China Glaze Fast Forward

No comments:

Post a Comment