Monday 25 October 2010

Whooo Believes in Ghosts?

I don't think I do, but I've never had the opportunity of a haunting.  I guess maybe time will tell on this one.  But I'd love to hear what you think about ghosts (or the paranormal).  I want to believe in vampires (and ghost vamp is my favorite nail), but unfortunately I am boringly grounded in reality.  I love me some fantasy, but I realize that is just what it is--a fantasy!  Tell me about your "Boo" radar.

Right Hand:

Left Hand:

The Friendly Ghost (Casper):

The white ghosts are comprised of two coats China Glaze White on White and one coat Ulta Angel Baby (only because my China Glaze was getting goopy--I need a new bottle).  I used Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Midnight In NY for the black detail.  One coat of Seche Vite was used to keep those ghosts shining.

No comments:

Post a Comment