Sunday 24 October 2010

The voting: Nail art contest with FALL theme [part II]

VOTING IS NOW CLOSED.

Hi
As there were so many participants at the nail art contest and so many votes,
I decided to make a part II of voting with the most 3 voted manicures until now.
I counted all the votes you recived, and the reults are:

1. Isabel from Loucas por Konad

2. Lisa from Romania


3. Mae Espiritu from Art of Nail

You can vote just one manicure by leaving a comment with the number or the name of the participant (or both)
I will NOT count your vote if you are not a follower of my blog.
Of course you might become one if you aren't already.
The voting will close on October 30th.

I also wanted to congratulate all the participants! Your work was great, girls!
And don't worry, there will be other contests, too, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment