Friday 15 October 2010

Creeping Up

'Tis the season...for ghouls, goblins, witches and spiders, that is.  I thought it was time to start doing some Halloween posts since it's just over two weeks away and the themes can be pretty fun.  I picked up some new colors today from Sally Beauty from the China Glaze Awakening collection for the season in preparation.  Also, I wanted to marble since it's been just a little while.  For basic tips on water mabling click here for my tutorial video.  The design I used for this look was found on another polish blog I visit "My Simple Little Pleasures" (she's a fellow MN blogger, which is great) and Colette made a great tutorial video to show you how to do it, which can be seen here.  

Left Hand:

Right Hand

I first coated with Zoya Sienna and also used that color in the marble with Yasmeen and China Glaze Mummy May I.   To seal the deal, I painted two final coats of Seche Vite.

No comments:

Post a Comment