Thursday 21 October 2010

Gumdrops and Lollipops

Well, really just lollipops.  Maybe you don't think immediately of lollipops in association with Halloween--and your instincts would be right in my opinion.  But I went to a Halloween party and I dressed up as Katy Perry from her music video "California Gurls."  If you have watched the video, you know it's all about candy and sweets.  So to keep with the theme of all things sugary, I painted lollipops.  I'm attaching some low quality pics the costume and a screen cap of Katy for comparison so you get the idea!~ 





Katy Perry

My Version

Base coat color was China Glaze Light As Air and I used Ulta Angel Baby for all the white accents and the colors used for the pops were Zoya Jolene, China Glaze Sky High-Top, Entourage, Sun Worshiper and Orly Mirror Mirror for the gray pinwheel forms.  I coated the whole look with a sparkle polish Fairy Dust and a top coat of Seche Vite.

No comments:

Post a Comment