Monday 12 March 2012

Flormar - Magnetic twist

Hi,
Today I'll show you a new magnetic nail polish from Flormar. Unfortunately,
I think this brand is only available in Europe. I got a red shade, called MG05.
It is very easy to use: right after you apply the polish on the nail you put the magnet 
as close to nail as possible and keep it for about 10 seconds. It will look like in the 
picture. After this, I stamped a small, white flower from m66 Konad plate and 
applied a red rhinestone. I finished with a clear top coat. What do you think?

This is how the magnet looks like. It only creates diagonal lines. I will give you a tip: 
take the magnet out from its support so it will be easier to use. The lines aren't so 
emphasized when you use the magnet in its support.

No comments:

Post a Comment