Thursday 6 January 2011

Princess [Drag Queen?]

I was with a seven-year-old and when I asked what I should paint on my nails next, she said "A Princess!" So I thought I could handle one quick, two-fingered princess (which was also in the request) and some Bundle Monster fauxnad for the rest of the design. I think the princess has a little too much "makeup" on and her lips are quite big, which is why I nicknamed her Princess Drag Queen....





I first painted three coats of China Glaze Light As Air. For the Princess face (and body) I mixed China Glaze Ingrid and Ulta Angel Baby, China Glaze Liquid Leather for black detail, Evening Seduction for the hair, Entourage for her eyes, Orly Glitz & Glamour for the crown and hair highlights, Zoya Lisa for the mouth. For her dress I painted Zoya Charla, Orly Winter Wonderland and Luxe for the gold detail. I used Bundle Monster plates BM14, BM21 and BM08 for the designs with colors in Zoya Charla and Yasmeen, China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy and Sun Worshiper and Orly Luxe

No comments:

Post a Comment