Thursday 6 January 2011

Poison Control

I got a great gift certificate to OC Nail Art from my brother for Christmas to increase my Konad supply and am excited to try out my haul. I have only ever bought one "special nail polish" for Konad stamping before; it's blue and I rarely use it. However, I thought it was time to invest in black and white so I could really get some opaque stampings in those shades. I have to say, it really paid off. These images are so clean and crisp--especially the white on black. I have had great luck with OC Nail Art for Konad--it's located in the US. I ordered Monday and got my plates and polishes today in the mail! If you get the chance, check out their website!




Look how clean and clear!

I painted the black nails with three coats of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Midnight In NY, the white nails are three coats China Glaze White on White and one coat of Orly Winter Wonderland. I used Konad Plate m28 and special polishes in White and Black and Zoya Lisa for my thumbs. I used two coats of Seche Vite on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment