Monday 24 September 2012

Snaked

I very much liked the richness of this snakeskin manicure, it really gets me into the fall feeling.  I think I'm finally getting ready to let go of summer, but it truly was a wonderful one.  Fall is going to come whether I want it to or not, so let's get ready.  I was just thinking that I'm going to have to prepare for my October, Halloween manicures.  I better do a more consistent job of posting.  I'm kinda on a once a month kick, which is not nice for all of you followers, but since I got my new job and things have been transitioning, I haven't been very motivated to post.  Sorry.  Well, I've updated some highlights, and hope to post some more soon.





I painted three coats of China Glaze Brownstone and added Bundle Monster Plate BM224  with Special Stamping Polish in Black.  I used one two of Seche Vite to finish

No comments:

Post a Comment