Wednesday 15 August 2012

Pink and green water marble

Hi,
Today I'll show you the first water marble I'm wearing and that's because never before did I
 manage to do it. The idea came from the plain, white nails I was wearing the day before.
 As I heard that the colours blend together the best if applied on a white base, why 
not try marbling again? So I took a plastic glass with room-temperature water and 
starting combining the nail polishes. I have a short tutorial on this here, check it out.
This are the shades I used: Green With Envy and Aqua Fantasy from Avon, Funky/Fabulous 
from Claire's and #04 from Golden Rose. 
After the marbling was done I created some white and dark green dots to complete the design.
I finished with a clear top coat. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment