Tuesday 20 December 2011

Golden Gild

I made a few sparkle concoctions to mimic current nail polish trends in glitter polishes.  This is a second example (Red + Green = Awesome, being the first).  I like the result, but I'm not sure how festive it is.  I don't know why silver and blue is considered festive, but when I did gold and blue, not really so much.  Either way, the fingers shine and I like the touch of a holo water marble.


Flash:



I painted three coats on all nails of China Glaze Peace On Earth (forgot how much I love this color, very ugly/pretty) and added a mix of LA Splash Cosmetic Glitter in Golden Seahorse, Silver Torpedo and Yofi Cosmetics Skinny Dippin' to all fingers but ring.  My ring fingers were marbled with China Glaze L8R G8R and DV8.  One coat Seche Vite to shine 'em up!

No comments:

Post a Comment