Wednesday 21 December 2011

Candy Stripes

I needed a passing, holiday manicure to tide me over until Friday until I paint my "official" Christmas manicure, and holiday stripes seemed the best way to do that.  I like the final look, but I wish I would have thought about the fact that white stripes on red and red stripes on white are the exact same thing, but I guess since they are actually different colors, you can see that slightly, but it was kind of a fail in the color scheme of the final look.  Oh well!  

Left Hand:



Right Hand:

For base colors I used three coats of each of the following: China Glaze Ruby Pumps, Mistletoe Me!, Icicle, Orly Au Champagne, Orly Meet Me Under The Mistletoe,  . Stripes were painted with Konad Special Polish in Apple Green, Psyche Pink, WhiteChina Glaze Icicle and Zoya Isla, using Bundle Monster Plate bm20.  Seche Vite, one coat, was used to finish the manicure.

No comments:

Post a Comment