Tuesday 6 September 2011

THEATRE OF THE NAMELESS Fall/Winter 2011

Hi,
Today I'll show you the new nail polish collection from Illamasqua, called Theatre
of the nameless. It contains 4 vibrant shades for the new season. They are
hardwearing and chip-resistant with individual finishes from matt
to high gloss. Here they are:

Vice is a deep cherry color with a rubber finish. It's intense and eye-catching, perfect
for fall.

Kink, a deep green with rubber finish, too, that really looks pretty.

Taint is a nude color for those that don't want to wear intense colors. It's a brown that goes matte after it dries.

Last but not least, Faux. This is actually my favourite shade from this collection. The blue violet color mattifies after drying.

I also treid them with my Konad kit and here's how they look like when stamped.

In the end, I like them all. As always, Illamasqua nail polishes can be easily applied and the
dry-time is fast. The textures are delighting me, too.
What do you think?

Go to Illamasqua.com to see the entire Fall/Winter 2011 make-up collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment