Tuesday 24 May 2011

Pink Rock

I've been avoiding posting because I've been irritated with Blogger. I was hoping to unveil some added flair to my sight with swatches and a new layout, but Blogger crashed a few weeks back and I lost my new design and am trying to patiently wait until all is restored. Hopefully it will be recovered soon, and until then, I'll persevere :)

This manicure was a result of having a new pastel pink and wanting to make it pop. I don't know why pink and gray make me think punk rock, but it does (and hence the name play). I like the new color and I like this manicure.



With Flash:

See the shine and sparkle?

I painted three coats of OPI Mod About You adding LA Splash Cosmetic nail glitter in Red Heart Spangle (not adding any of the large hearts). I sealed with a coat of Seche Vite, then added China Glaze Crackle Glaze in Cracked Concrete and sealed with one more coat of Seche Vite.

No comments:

Post a Comment