Tuesday 10 May 2011

Cosmic RIng

I couldn't let a sub-par return back into water marbling stop me. So I decided to give it another go with a fantastic piece of inspiration. I absolutely love this necklace made with a "Cosmic Ring" and subsequently LOVED this manicure. It almost wasn't working correctly marbling due to having problems finding the right color combo, plus my yellows weren't working properly. But then, I substituted my neon and it was fabulous! I'm including the inspiration in the shot so you understand how pretty this ring is.

Left Hand:

Right Hand:

Cosmic Ring:

I painted three coats of China Glaze Cheers To You. I marbled with China Glaze Ahoy!, Free Love, Celtic Sun, Grape Pop and Zoya Mira. I topped the marble with one coat of CND Super Shiney.

No comments:

Post a Comment