Saturday 28 August 2010

The Princess and The Pea

I am absolutely in love with this new color from the Orly Cosmic FX collection.  I was almost tempted to just leave it a single color because it didn't need anything extra, but then I thought the gemstone highlight was the perfect touch.  Unfortunately the gemstones only lasted a day, so I replaced them with gold, painted dots (but don't have a pic).   I was able to capture to a pretty decent degree the awesomeness of this polish, so enjoy!





I used It's Not Rocket Science.  Seche Vite was used for the top coat. 

*Unfortunately this is a fall release for Orly and they do not have any official links to this collection since it is not technically released yet.  If I remember, I'll try to add links as they become available.

No comments:

Post a Comment