Sunday 20 June 2010

Summer Is Officially Here!

Since today is the first day of summer, officially, I thought it would be perfect to paint those glorious things of summer.  I am hoping to have a fabulous summer.  I hope you do too!

Right Hand:

Left Hand:



I don't have the patience to write out every color of every nail, so I'll give you a general list.  I first painted a base coat of white so the neon would pop with White On White and the five colors used for my ten nails are: China Glaze Shocking Pink, Celtic Sun, Japanese Koi, In The Lime Light and Essie Perky Purple.  Other colors that popped up in the work were Solar Power, In Awe Of Amber, Sun Worshiper.  I also used a mix of So Easy Stripe Right colors for a lot of the picture detailing.  Two coats of Seche Vite for the top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment