Monday 29 March 2010

Ode to Jasper

I have been waiting to do a Jasper post until I can really ride him.  And by Jasper, I mean my scooter.  I have taken the scooter out on some little joy rides, but with the weather shaping up this week, I thought it was time to break out a Jasper inspired manicure.  I picked the blue because it's the color of my scooter and the swirls are symbolic of the glorious feeling of air, nature and connection I feel riding it everywhere I go in the warmer months here in Minnesota.  So, ride on!!!!!!

Left hand:


Right Hand Close Up:


Artsy Shot:


Base color is China GlazeFrostbite.  The swirls are done with another CG color in light blue Bahamian Escape.  And So Easy Stripe Rite in White and Purple Metallic.  I then coated a clear coat of polish over the center of the swirl design and sprinkled glitter from Cina from their Metallic Jewels collection.  I then coated the manicure twice with Seche Vite and I'm ready to ride!!

No comments:

Post a Comment