Sunday 7 February 2010

Sweet Sorbet

I had the idea for this manicure in my mind but it wasn't until it was on my hand and in the flesh that it totally reminded me of sorbet or something sweet you would eat.   I love the look, I think it's yummy.

With Flash:

Without Flash:

I used three colors from the Up And Away collection from China Glaze--on a side note, I love these colors.  The application is great and they are true to the color in the bottle and it doesn't take a lot of coats to get the full color.  I'm a three coat girl and these look pretty good in two.  In the mani, purple is Light As Air, green is Re-Fresh Mint, and the peach color is Peachy Keen.  I then striped the manicure with So Easy Stripe Rite in an orange sparkle and a lavender color (I wish I could be more specific as to the color, but the bottles do not have a number on them, or a name to help me identify them, so guessing is the best I can do.)  I used Seche Vite for a top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment