Monday 22 February 2010

Flare up

Unfortunately Zebra Glam was only meant for one day on my nails.  They started to chip today and chipping means me picking and that means and imperfect manicure--which these days just isn't allowed.  That meant a re-paint, which is also unfortunate because I really don't like this manicure.  This was a case of the perception and visual in my head was way better and more exciting than what actually ended up on my nails.  Boo.  But it's late and I put in effort and this blog is dedicated to the nails iPolished--good and bad, so here you go:


The base color is China Glaze Solar Power.  I used Konad Plate m63 for the flame tips.  Then painted a coat of Goldilocks Rocks, and orange sparkle from OPI over the whole nail followed by a coat of Seche Vite.

No comments:

Post a Comment