Sunday 10 June 2012

Rimmel Lycra Pro -Ultra violet & m36 + m73 Konad stamping

Hi,
Today I'll show you a manicure I made combining various nail polishes.I started with two coats of Rimmel Lycra Pro -312 Ultra violet. This nail polish has a wider brush than other nail polishes and it is easier to apply the product. It has a perfect coverage and an incredibly quick dry time. I sponged the tips using China Glaze -Re-fresh mint and then I stamped the flowery lace from m73 Konad plate using Special White. Then, I stamped the butterfly design from m36 Konadplate using Astor Quick'n go -no.17 . I finished with a clear top coat. What do you think?

Please visit Rimmel's and Astor's Beauty Romania facebook pages for more details about their products and other swatches and reviews.


No comments:

Post a Comment