Tuesday 26 July 2011

Glitter Gal-Dark purple + m29

Hi,
Today I'll show you a pretty summer-holiday manicure. I created a
sunset on a tropical island. I strted with two coats of Dark Purple holo. I applied
a little piCture pOlish - Citrus to create the sunset effect using a needle.
I applied Claire's Lonely/Loved on the tips of my nails. I used the palm tree
design from m29 Konad plate and I stamped it with Special Black.
Finally, I applied a clear top coat.

This is how Dark Purple holo from Glitter Gal looks like, applied in two coats. This color
is opaque after a single coat. It dries very fast. After I painted the second hand's nails,
the first one's were already dried.
Check out their web site, they have a lot of pretty shades and they ship internationally.

No comments:

Post a Comment