Sunday 20 March 2011

Klassy

Holy Blogging, Batman! So sorry to load a bunch of mani's on you all at once, but I was sick last week and having trouble finding my motivation. But it's a lazy Sunday and I need to catch you all up so you know what I know!

Speaking of needs, I needed an obnoxious, "Classy with a K" manicure for a party I attended this weekend. This was the result. I actually love it for its obnoxiousness, not to mention it was perfect for the party.



Low light, glitter detail:

Ultra exposed:

I painted two coats of Zoya Jolene, then used Konad plate m57 with Special Stamping Polish in Black to apply the zebra stamp. Over the entire nail, I added LA Splash Cosmetics nail glitter in Fashionista. I applied two coats of CND Super Shiney as my top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment