Wednesday 29 December 2010

New Year's Eve manicure with Incoco and Konad

Hi!
Here's the manicure I'm going to wear this New Year's Eve:

How I did this?
Firstly, I applied some Incoco nail warps. This color is called Copper Rouge.
In a pack like this you will find 14 warps, a nail file, nail polish removal
and of course, instructions.

This is how they look like on nails:
This color is so sparkly, i just love it!

After applying them, I stamped a design from m45 image plate.
Between the 2 lines, I put some silver steel balls.
I top coated with Zoya top coat.

What do you think?
What manicure are you going to wear for New Year's Eve?

You can buy Incoco nail warps from their online store, for $7.99.
If you are from Romania, you can buy the image plates from Konad Nail Romania.

No comments:

Post a Comment