Monday 3 May 2010

Featherd and Fabulous

Kari requested feathers and, although she maybe told me to go more edgy than pretty, I LOVE this look.  Thanks for the idea (I always welcome input from anyone....I'm always looking for new ideas for manicures)!


Extreme Close Up (Thumb):

Close Up (Pinky):



I first painted about half of my nail with China Glaze In Awe Of Amber.  I then added So Easy Stripe Rite in Black for the feathers.  I painted over the black with China Glaze Sexy In The City and Coconut Kiss for the purple and blue iridescent look of feathers.  I also added OPI Goldilocks Rocks towards the edge to make a more gradient gold look.  I painted over everything with China Glaze Golden Enchantment for the light sparkle.  I added sparse glitter to the end and then topped it all with a coat of Seche Vite.

No comments:

Post a Comment